Denise Wozniak, National & International Consultant: Strength and Leadership in a Climate of Change.
Denise Wozniak demonstrates a combination of courage, conviction and creativity.
Denise’s story is a mix of trauma, resilience and a willingness to see the world in a new light. Despite enormous set backs, Denise believed it was possible to grow from bad experiences. She became an advocate for HIV-positive children and co-authored a United Nations book on how to ethically include children with HIV in charitable work.
Denise has become an in-demand speaker at international conferences, work places and training institutes.
Denise knows that we can all become stuck in anxiety and stress and become negative to the prospect of change. Denise created a number of techniques beyond thinking positive that she now shares.
You’re guaranteed to feel empowered, inspired and open to growth after attending Denise’s extremely popular presentation and workshops.
Denise is the honored recipient of both the Gold Jubilee Medal and Diamond Jubilee Medal awarded by Queen Elizabeth II.
- Keynote, Panelist, Workshop Leader
- Human Resources Professional
- Event Planner
- Certified Speaking Coach
- Advanced Toastmaster
International events, conferences and venues:
- The International Palliative Care Conference, Montreal.
- Human Resources Professionals Association, Toronto
- Canadian Union of Public Employees
- Providence Health Care Conference,
- Calgary Teachers Annual Conference
- USANA International Convention, Salt Lake City
- B.C. Federation of Labor
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University, Vancouver
- British Columbia’s Children’s Hospital
- Various Hospices, Rotaries and Chambers of Commerce.